- Check in from 2:00 to 6:00 p.m.
- Late check in by prior arrangement only
- If you have car trouble, encounter heavy traffic, etc., please give us a call
- Suggested two night minimum stay (for weekends and weddings) June through September.
- Accept Master Card, Visa and Discover
- Reservations guaranteed by credit card or advance payment by check
- Cottages require a 50%, non-refundable deposit by credit card or advance payment by check. The balance including 9% State Sales Tax is due upon arrival.
- SPECIAL DEPOSITS: With full-inn bookings, school or college graduations, or wedding reservations a 50% deposit is required at the time of the original booking and the remainder plus 9% States Sales Tax is payable upon arrival.
- On occasion dogs are allowed to stay in one of the suites or a cottage. We hold all pet owners financially responsible for all pet stains and/or damage to the Inn property, which can amount to a substantial amount of money. We charge a nightly fee of $10.00 per pet
1. All dogs must be completely housebroken.
2. Please pick up after your dogs. We have plastic bags and you may place
the used ones in the trash barrel on the back steps by the kitchen.
3. We prefer that your dog not sleep on the bed or furniture. Please bring a
favorite blanket, sleeping bed or crate.
4. DOGS CANNOT BE LEFT ALONE AT ANY TIME.
5. In respect to our other guests we cannot tolerate constant barking.
6. If you find you are unable to obey the Pet Rules you will have to board
your dog in a local boarding kennel.
7. If we discover that there has been damage to your suite or cottage
because of your animal’s behavior, we reserve the right to charge your
credit card for the full amount of the loss or the cost of repairing or
cleaning the damage.
- We are a non smoking facility, and invite you to enjoy the fresh Maine air
- In order to provide a tranquil experience for all our Inn guests we recommend that guests with young children stay in the cottages or suites as opposed to the Inn rooms.
- Check out time 10:30 am
- Breakfast available to cottage renters by reservation only – must be reserved by 6PM the night before. Adults $12 and children under 12 yrs. $6.
- Theft or damage to Inn property will be charged to your room (this includes linens)
- We are happy to ship Lost & Found items to you at your cost
- When reserving multiple rooms or reservations of longer than three days, a 50% non refundable deposit will be charged by credit card, at the time of reservation.
- Cancellations must be made 15 days prior to your arrival date in order for us to refund your deposit. If you cancel or reduce the duration of your reservation during the 14 days preceding your originally scheduled arrival date or reduce during your stay, you will be responsible for the entire amount of your originally reservation, except for those nights we are able to rent.
- Single night cancellations with less than 24 hours notice will be charges a $25.00 fee.